Foam and Bubble Pac
Poly-Corr Industries carries Poly Foams, Bubble Pac and Cushion Pacs to safeguard your products from scratches and damage. Don't trust your products to be shipped without Poly Foam from Poly-Corr to protect against any mishandling of any kind.
- Shock Absorber: Poly-Foam's closed cell construction means 50,000 microscopic cells of trapped air in every cubic inch, providing resilient cushioning against bumps and drops.
- Shapes and Sizes: Available in all shapes and sizes in rolls, sheets, pouches and special laminations.
- Thicknesses: Wide variety of thicknesses from 1/32" to 1/2", conforms to packaging applications from surface protection to void fill.
- Temperature Range: An effective operating range between -250º F and +250º F and melting point of 320º F, ideal for cold and heat sensitive applications.
- Breathable: Does not absorb water, yet water and gas vapor are able to escape which is necessary for some applications.
- Lightweight: Using foam equals lower shipping costs which means additional savings.
- Insulating: Excellent insulation properties enable foam to protect products from temperature extremes.
- The Environment: Foam is HCFC/CFC free, reusable and recyclable.
- Transparent: Using Bubble Pac make items visible for instant product identification
- Lightweight: For lower shipping costs and ease of use, Bubble Pac is the packaging material of choice.
- Versatile: 1/8", 3/16", 5/16", and 1/2" bubble heights. The 1 option needed for surface protection, interleaving, cushioning, and void fill.
- Flexible: Bubble Pac conforms to nearly any product's shape or size, creating fast and easy packaging.
- Non-Abrasive: Bubble Pac won't scratch or mar delicate surface finishes.
- Clean: For a lint and dust free package.
- 1.7# to 9.0# densities
- 1/2" to 8" thicknesses
- Wide range of packaging
- Non-packaging applications
- Cohesive / Adhesive
- Fire Retardant
- Die Cuts
- Custom widths and shapes for specialized needs
Cores & Tubing
Poly-Corr Industries offers a complete line of custom Tubes and Cores for your needs with competitive pricing.
Poly-Corr Industries is your "One Stop Shop" for all your corrugated needs. Custom printing is available to give your business a custom look.
Foam & Bubble Pac
We carry Poly Foams, Bubble Pac and Cushion Pacs to safeguard your products from scratches and damage.
We produce stick and made to order labels and can custom design and print all types of pressure labels to best suit your needs.
Poly-Corr Industries specializes in all density products and we carry a wide variety of plastic and paper carrying bags.
Shrink Wrap & Guns
If you need a particle protective seal on anything from a pallet of bricks to the Spruce Goose, look no further than Poly-Corr.
Specialty Printed Bags
Poly-Corr Industries has bags for all seasons. We carry a wide variety of plastic and paper carrying bags to match your products.
Stock Poly Sheeting
We carry a complete line of stock sheeting with sizes ranging from 3 ft. wide to 40 ft. wide and thickness from 0.001 mil to 20 mil.
Strapping, Tape & Twist Ties
We carry a variety of products to safely pack the load and protect your assets from damage.
Using stretch film will provide protection from damage, dirt or pilferage during storage and transportation.
Trash Can Liners
Protect your work area, containers and the environment with trash liners from Poly-Corr Industries.
Seal Top Bags
Seal in the quality of your products with a wide variety of Poly-Corr Industries seal top bags.